Unique-Prescotech, Inc. has continued to diversify and grow its position within several end use markets over the last sixty plus years by investing in the latest modern equipment and people with experience and dedication to excellence.
We are now hiring a Maintenance Technician.
As the Maintenance Technician yo will be responsible for performing routine and non-routine maintenance and repair of buildings, machines, and facilities.
• Must have general knowledge of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic blue print schematic reading.
• Must have knowledge of machinery, equipment, and tools necessary for building repairs.
• Troubleshoot maintenance problems involving electrical, structural, plumbing, and equipment repair or replacement.
• Perform preventative building maintenance duties.
• Perform routine plumbing repairs such as fixing water leaks and leaking faucets.
• Perform routine electrical repairs such as changing light bulbs or fluorescent lamps and assist in repairing ballast and light fixtures.
• Paint interior and exterior as needed.
• Ability to troubleshoot basic control circuits
• Basic computer skills
• Basic welding skills
Work involves moderate to heavy work in all types of weather. There is frequent need to stand, stoop, walk, lift heavy objects and perform other similar actions during the course of the workday.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Work hours 1:00PM - 9:00PM